(I am redirecting this to the website mailing list.)

Am 08.12.2010 08:36, schrieb Sebastian Spaeth:

I bet the content of the static site would be rpelicated within a day,
and improving the live site would be much more motivating than playing
with something that has *test* in its name :)

By "static site" you mean http://www.documentfoundation.org ?
By "live site" you mean http://www.libreoffice.org ?

Yes?

Please, please, please, nobody please replicate the content from the
static site on the live site.

Again:
documentfoundation.org is about TDF
libreoffice.org is about the software

There sure will be links from one to the other. But both sites have
different focus, different target and different content.

Stefan