Hi Christian, :-)

David Nelson

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 22:04, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> wrote:
Well I'm kind of puzzled that after weeks and weeks, scores of
messages in the lists and various conference calls, there's very
little concrete progress with producing content.

Yes, I'm also very disappointed at that, but I don't have an answer as
to why that is so :-(

I personally just did not have enough time to come up with content
myself, and I was hoping for the marketing team to come up with some
content... (and also with some artwork)

I can propose an IA. Already we can work with the specific items you
mentioned below. Let's get started with those, and I will probably
find some suggestions to put to you. I use Gimp and Photoshop, so I
can do any needed stuff, too.

Well, the IA is defining what content to put where on the site, right?
The site structure of the (back then) published pages did reflect
that. You have home, you got Contribute, you got FAQ, Support,
Download Contact in the main hierarchy, in the toptabs, and then a
couple of subpages in the individual areas.

As you notice yourself: Content is not contributed for whatever
reason. Thus it doesn't make sense to go into much more detail than
that.

See above.

Source files: no, I only have the files as they appear on the site.
https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/tree/master/tdf/images/buttons

They can already serve as a basis. We can see what else is needed as I
start posting content for consideration.

By the way, could you fix that problem about the missing CSS style
sheet(s) I mentioned in the ohter thread?

Sorry, don't remember you mentioned a missing css style - either I
didn't read it yet or I missed it.

You did say that if
additional styles were needed then you'd fix the problem. So far you
didn't even reply to that thread.

Please give more details - what list, what time, what subject?
I mean it was yesterday night/today morning when I wrote that,
apparently you're referring to a much older thread.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Style-sheets-and-pages-for-test-libreoffice-org-tp2031797p2031797.html

Getting the styles.css would be the main solution. You'll see in the thread.

Yes, I'd love to see it ready for the user before Christmas (as
experience shows between the years nothing will be done because people
rather spend time with family and friends :-))

OK, well we can make that happen between us, no problem. Truthfully,
often, a lot more real work gets done when there aren't too many
people pulling in different directions.

David Nelson