Hi, I'm a LO user and that's my opinion about the discussion:

I'm still using LO beta 1 because of its download size.
When I saw the size of package beta 2 and 3, I gave up.

I thought that each beta release I need to download ~300 MB... It's better
for me download this on the stable version.

*Sorry for my english. I'm a good reader, but not a good writer.

[]s,
Daniel Bessa
--
P: Por que esta mensagem é tão curta?