You miss understand my meaning.  I meant that for the things that I cant
program, and funnily enough I don't know all the programing languages in the
world, I can usually ask someone to help.  In the case of extension, my full
idea was to have a team of people that apart from their usual job would
port/rewrite the *most popular* extensions so that in the short term they
would become compatible extensions and in the long term be merged in with
the base code of LO.  The idea was designed around an opt-in/opt-out system
akin to these mailing lists.  But as the numbering system has been decided
on already it is rather a moot point.  Again I am sorry for the arrogant
tone that obviously came across with my message.