I'm always a bit suspicious of posts where the author has found it necessary
to shout in the subject line

does that author really think his/her contribution is more important than
everyone else's? or maybe it's just an insecurity thing a bit like Linus
being worried that someone might steal his security blanket?

either way it doesn't seem to me that such posts are likely to take the core
arguments anywhere that's useful

cheers

Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas