Hi All,

Completely agree with Paul Norman.

Being an Indian myself, I completely agree with his insight.

I also completely agree with his suggestion:
Why not languagae Group Names?]

Romance Languages: LibreOfficeInternational

English: FreeOffice

Sorry Can't give you any input on 'Mandarin: Office-免费' Hope our Chinese friends can help.

Best Regards,
Paul