From: Jean Hollis Weber
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 10:39 PM
To: discuss@documentfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] DOCUMENTATION

Yes, indeed. This past week I've been writing some better, clearer
instructions (long overdue) about our processes and website. It's not
done yet, but it is available. You can let me know what I've left out or
not explained well. ;-)

--Jean
----
Can you point me to the instructions, Jean? I'm still feeling my way
around.
----
Nancy Ward
Windows 8 Beta Ferret