[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- From: Graham Weir <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:31:59 +1300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I installed Libre Office to try out. Already have/had Open Office 3.2.1 and thought naively that I could run both together. NO! Libre promptly uninstalled Open Office in favour of itself.... (Oh bugger!- a New Zealand expression...) So I am now in the process of uninstalling Libre, re-installing Open Office and wondering what next.
Why can I not have both? Oh well, back to Open Office fornow.....
/*Graham Weir :'(
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Alexandro Colorado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office