[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- From: Graham Weir <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:50:57 +1300
- To: email@example.com
Aha! Did not know that....
I now await the instructions with interest.....
/*Graham Weir */ 8-)
*/On 30/09/2010 10:34 a.m., Alexandro Colorado wrote:
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Graham Weir <firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
I installed Libre Office to try out. Already have/had Open Office
3.2.1 and thought naively that I could run both together. NO! Libre promptly uninstalled Open Office in favour of itself.... (Oh
bugger!- a New Zealand expression...) So I am now in the process
of uninstalling Libre, re-installing Open Office and wondering
Why can I not have both? Oh well, back to Open Office fornow.....
-- /*Graham Weir :'(
There was a guide to do parallel installations on the list. The guide was written previously on this ML, we would probably put a link from the download page tho this guide.
Other guides like installing on Ubuntu through Alien are being written now.
|[tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Graham Weir <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Alexandro Colorado <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] website improvements
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office