[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- From: Alexandro Colorado <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:34:16 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Graham Weir <email@example.com> wrote:
> I installed Libre Office to try out. Already have/had Open Office 3.2.1
> and thought naively that I could run both together. NO! Libre promptly
> uninstalled Open Office in favour of itself.... (Oh bugger!- a New
> Zealand expression...) So I am now in the process of uninstalling Libre,
> re-installing Open Office and wondering what next.
> Why can I not have both? Oh well, back to Open Office fornow.....
> *Graham Weir :'(
There was a guide to do parallel installations on the list. The guide was
written previously on this ML, we would probably put a link from the
download page tho this guide.
Other guides like installing on Ubuntu through Alien are being written now.
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Lane Lester <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Deniz Öğüt <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Graham Weir <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office||Graham Weir <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office