[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- From: Raphael Bircher <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:22:09 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm happy to announce that the TechTeam of OpenOffice.org Switzerland join the LibreOffice community. We have a young partnership with a informatik school in Limbe (Cameroon, Africa) In collaboration with this school we will help to setup the QA for LO. We have a menpower of about 6 peoples (not folltime.
Unfortunaly we have to start without any workflow or tooling for QA. So the first thing that we have to do is zu make a nice tooling. For first we will make samething like the TCM who is already know from the OOo project. The first Version will be very simple. I'm not sure, if we can use this first version on the first release of LO, but we doing our best!
For the first time we will have a look of every outgoing version, but we need allso the help of the developers. If you have risky code commits, please contact use, so we can take a closer look. We are allways ready for tests.
Of a good collaboration
My private Homepage: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] website improvements
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] monetary donations
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland