[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- From: FEUP Mirror Service <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:44:37 +0100
- To: mirrors <email@example.com>
- Cc: Ekari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've been trying countless times to replicate this warning, but everything seems ok now.
It was probably a false positive or another machine on the university network that triggered the warning.
On 09/26/2016 06:40 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
admin-contact of fe.up.pt in bcc..
On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Ekari <email@example.com> wrote:
I would like to advise the removal of this mirror at least temporarily andI don't see reason for removing the mirror from our rotation, it is
one of three mirrors in pt
and if you run into the problem you can pick a different mirror manually.
inform the responsible department of: mirrors.fe.up.ptdone...
Reason: Norton ConectSafe Public DNS detects this mirror as containingTypically this is false alarm.. I guess the message doesn't give any
further details on that?
any computer worldwide using their DNS servers will not have access to this
mirror and if this mirror is the closest to the person downloading
LibreOffice it will be blocked.
Steps to reproduce:
Set up the DNS servers as the Norton ones:
Try to access the page now.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware||Ekari <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Upcoming IP change for rsync.documentfoundation.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Upcoming IP change for rsync.documentfoundation.org