[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:40:20 +0200
- To: Ekari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: mirrors <email@example.com>
admin-contact of fe.up.pt in bcc..
On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Ekari <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I would like to advise the removal of this mirror at least temporarily and
I don't see reason for removing the mirror from our rotation, it is
one of three mirrors in pt
and if you run into the problem you can pick a different mirror manually.
> inform the responsible department of: mirrors.fe.up.pt
> Reason: Norton ConectSafe Public DNS detects this mirror as containing
Typically this is false alarm.. I guess the message doesn't give any
further details on that?
> any computer worldwide using their DNS servers will not have access to this
> mirror and if this mirror is the closest to the person downloading
> LibreOffice it will be blocked.
> Steps to reproduce:
> Set up the DNS servers as the Norton ones:
> Try to access the page now.
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware||FEUP Mirror Service <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware||Ekari <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware