[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- From: FEUP Mirror Service <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:05:11 +0100
- To: Ekari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
We're the admins of the mirror in question. There seems to be an error with Norton ConnectSafe. If you clock the detailed report in the blocked page you see that even their report says the site is OK. (https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=mirrors.fe.up.pt)
We haven't received any abuse reports whatsoever about this server.
We will try to contact Symantec about this problem.
As to removing the mirror altogether from the listing, I really don't think it's necessary, but//I'll leave that decision to the LibreOffice admins.
- no title specified
Infraestruturas Tecnológicas / IT infrastructures
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n 4200-465 Porto. Portugal
Telefone / Phone: +351 225 081 630
Correio-e / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
On 09/23/2016 07:48 AM, Ekari wrote:
I would like to advise the removal of this mirror at least temporarily and
inform the responsible department of: mirrors.fe.up.pt
Reason: Norton ConectSafe Public DNS detects this mirror as containing
any computer worldwide using their DNS servers will not have access to this
mirror and if this mirror is the closest to the person downloading
LibreOffice it will be blocked.
Steps to reproduce:
Set up the DNS servers as the Norton ones:
Try to access the page now.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware||Ekari <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Norton DNS blocks mirror because of malware