I can see 3.4.0-beta4 files on tdf-pub module of master
rsync server, but the files are not on tdf-stage module.
Our server is using tdf-stage module for mirroring, so
3.4.0-beta4 files were deleted.

Do I need to get 3.4.0-beta4 files manually?

Regards,
Hiroyuki SHINBO
An administrator of {ftp|ftp-srv2}.kddilabs.jp.

Hello all,

I'm in Thailand, Southeast Asia country.
I've just tried to download the beta version of libreoffice (3.4 beta
4), at http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/, for Linux
x86 (deb) in en-US.
The link I certainly clicked from my Firefox is
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/3.4.0-beta4/deb/x86/LibO_3.4.0beta4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz
(175 MB).
The download server redirected me to the server which has no such
file, ie screamed to me the "404 not found".
I tried again and for the third server I can download.
Please have a check for following server:
*
http://ftp.jaist.ac.jp/pub/tdf/libreoffice/testing/3.4.0-beta4/deb/x86/LibO_3.4.0beta4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz
*
http://ftp-srv2.kddilabs.jp/office/tdf/libreoffice/testing/3.4.0-beta4/deb/x86/LibO_3.4.0beta4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz
which these two return 404. And, for the best, prevent this to happen again.

PS. The third server (not 404) given to me is
http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/tdf/libreoffice/testing/3.4.0-beta4/deb/x86/LibO_3.4.0beta4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz

Best regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak