Hey all,

Friedrich Strohmaier <damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de> hat am 24. Januar 2011 um
13:15 geschrieben:
Is there already a set of mirrors which can cover that amount of space?

We do have enough space ... I little warning containing numbers like: "50GB
coming your way by the end of the week" would be great though.

Any ideas how to proceed?

Just start, but keep an eye on the size of the current set that goes out to the
mirrors. Most mirrors would, I suppose, only need to carry the most current set
of ISOs / Installer packages which gives a natural limit of how mich data needs
to be mirrored.

If later there is some kind of archive folder with older releases mirror admins
can decide for themselves where to carry those seldomly accessed files or not.

My 2 cents,

Christian