On 12-02-29 02:46 AM, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
Le mardi 28 février 2012 à 16:32 -0500, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Olivier

Le 2012-02-28 14:49, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Good question indeed, I use to receive demand directly in this mail address.

May be we should turn this page to get more visibility:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Lists_of_enhancements_and_missing_features

Regards
- --
Olivier Hallot
Is this page really used by the devs? I have never seen this page. Would
it not make more sense to put a feature request as a bug for the devs
and this way there would be a followup on the bugzilla?[1]

NO! I know for a fact devs would hate seeing a million feature requests
in the bug reports, and bugzilla is really English-only. This would
further exclude contribution in other languages.

We could have a staging zone for such requests, and have people vote on
such. Sound familiar ? Read on...

[...]
+1. Another way that may still happen on the wiki is to draft a full
specification. Basically if we write something like "you should
improve the background look behind the page on Writer", it does not
mean anything. You need to explain that this component inside Writer
ought to be changed in this or that way and provide an actual and
practical suggestion. Otherwise devs will think they don't have enough
guidance or details to code the said feature. But I concur with Marc,
Bugzilla is your friend :-) Best, Charles.

We could just as well just agree on a tag "Feature Request" and also
"Possible Bug" so we can easily identify such content in AskBot.

AskBot already has voting and karma, so every month or every once in a
while the feature requests or bugs that have the most votes would then
get discussion/implementation/blueprint time.

Just a thought.

F.

Fabián Rodríguez