Hi all,

Am 23.11.2011 23:45 schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:

After getting reports about serious issues hindering efficient mail
communication through the recent practiced "reply-to mangling" on our
mailing lists, we from tech team are going for a test setup, switching
it off for one - most likely this one.
We expect to grow our wisdom about the upcoming effects. :o))

This happened already without doing any real test. :o))

As there was no substantial support for this concern - at least no
*visible* one - and even Florian, the one promoting the issue, didn't
consider it a good thing (where I don't understand, why he's promoting
it) I propose *to stop it* for now.

[..]

I notice a lack of overall comunication style agreement within our
beloved project and if I remember correctly some more people do as well.

I thought about to advance Italo's great compilation of posting style
guidelines http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette towards a
"7 golden rules making it a pleasure to read your mail" style guideline
flanked by an "adopter's" page where people can out themselves as
adopters and supporters of that guidelines.

I consider those points still valid, but put them back as for the moment
I don't have enough resources available to do it alone.

[..]

Gruß/regards
Friedrich
--