Hello Drew,

Le Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:46:09 -0500,
drew <drew@baseanswers.com> a écrit :

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 09:31 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

<snip>

Page is up, feel free to add to it:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/UsersForum

Hi Charles,

Thanks for starting that page.

I've gone ahead and made a few updates.

I think the best way to handle the section for Platform Features is to
put up a grid with features as rows and suspect platforms as columns.
Will post back after that is started.

Indeed, that's a very good idea.

I'd also encourage others to update the page directly, but if you
really are not comfortable with that then please don't just say mum,
send an email to the list or direct to me even (maybe Charles also,
but can't speak for him) and one of us will get it into the wiki page.

Finally - just to pick up on something Florian said - time - we have
some here, so let's not just look at a forum package in a vacuum but
take the time to see how this would fit into a broader UX view...

In terms of User Experience, well, maybe I don't have enough
imagination or experience but let me just put it in two broad
sentences: the users forum needs to be readily accessible from the
homepage and any localized homepage; it needs to look nice and be
easily usable and searchable. But once I've said that I'm barely out of
the kingdom of Obviousness.

Best,
Charles.

Best wishes,