On 08/11/2011 Cor Nouws wrote:
For some time, I could personally live quite well with a forum that is
clearly, visibly, independent serving LibreOffice and other suites.
Since suggestions made in that direction seem to be more political than
technical feasible, I can leave that illusion.

Does this refer to my answers? If it does, then it seems I failed to convey the message: I've always written that the technical execution would have been so easy to be negligible in discussions. So the technical feasibility had never been questioned: it would have been trivial to implement it (read: it takes less than one hour to do it).

The main problem would thus have been "political", i.e., getting people agree on it.

Of course this is only meant as a clarification in case my messages were not clear enough; I don't want to reopen this discussion.

Regards,
  Andrea.