Le 2011-06-23 22:59, Varun Mittal a écrit :
I personally feel we have more important set of priorities than diversifying
right now into PDF reader. Also no point inventing the wheel again when
there are several open source pdf readers available which we can integrate
instead of developing one of our own.

Won't it be a better idea to collaborate with one of the groups supporting
the pdf readers available in Linux distros ...Such cooperation will help
everyone focus on their core competencies.

My 2 cents !

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal

This is just to discuss the topic not to commit to it. Why should we make use of another document format when we are trying to promote a competing document format? If we can, then we could try to offer complementary software as in our own in-house reader and then "raise the bar" by trying to accomplish the quality achieved in .pdf format.

Cheers

Marc

--
Marc Paré