Hi everyone,
I believe this would be better solved with LibreOffice integration with
online font repositories, like openfontlibrary.org,
theleagueofmoveabletype.com or Google Web
Fonts<http://www.google.com/webfonts>.
If I received a document with a font I don't have installed, LibO should
look it up in these repositories and, if it's available, ask me to install
it (or install it automatically, based on my settings).

This would bolster the use of open-source fonts as well as relieve the user
of the uncomfortable task of having to search online for fonts he doesn't
have.

And compared to bundling fonts with a file, this saves space by avoiding
duplication.