On 3/9/11 8:31 PM, Roman H. Gelbort wrote:

wow... you believe that this is the solution!!!

Yes, we do.

ok.. you have the power in LibO...

The community has the power, and the name of the software is LibreOffice. You do not represent the community.

Please... Alexandro "and his friends" (in your words) is the major
contributors in the spanish community.. if don't believe in my words...
please, search in the archieve of lists, and spanish forum.

We are not born yesterday but a few weeks before... We believe in what we have seen in years of contribution to the OOo project.

The Spanish community has never taken off because of the way it has been managed. It is difficult to believe, but the Spanish community WW is smaller than the Italian community (less than one tenth of native speakers WW).

I think that this ridiculous result is a testimonial of the total lack of ability to grow and manage a community. On the other hand, a single Spanish community in such a diverse environment is simply foolish. How can you believe that someone based in Mexico can manage volunteers in Spain or Chile? Can you please study a little bit of geography, in order to avoid this insanity?

By the way, I have taught geography at the university... so, I know just a little bit of cultural anthropology and country specificities.

Alexandro isn't the trouble... you know what is?

Yes, the problem is how the Spanish community has been insanely managed inside OOo. We do not want to duplicate the mistake, and in addition we do not like the way things are handled inside OOoES.

It looks like there are many Spanish speaking people that do not like this way either, and I totally understand them.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com