On 03/09/2011 08:28 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

Daniel Gonzalez wrote on 2011-03-09 02.52:

Took several days working and working hard on marketing lists, users,
support, and others in Spanish. Recently I talked with some people who
told me that everything related to LibreOffice in Spanish is being led
by http://oooes.org/, the idea seems good but not when I think people
there are as much help Partial use OOo

well, OOoES and TDF are two independent entities. The one does *not* speak on behalf of the other.

LibreOffice perhaps should not have mailing lists that came driving and
on which we were making our contributions. Far apart for a few hours ago
we only have a single point to lists http://oooes.org/ and they appear
to be handled with great discretion.

It's indeed interesting that they are not referenced on http://es.libreoffice.org/asistencia/listas-de-correo/ ...

Florian

Hi Florian,

I tell you are no longer the official lists in Spanish because a community member oooes has decided to change it without talking to the audience, and talking with this person on irc told me that this had been discussed with some people from LibreOffice. the result is that we have no marketing lists Libreoffice or support from anyone or anything at all. As everything is redirected to comment oooes.org a community that seems to have more than LibreOffice OOo.

I think this needs to be clarified as soon as possible. As our friend Italo also calls