Hi klaus-jürgen,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote (24-02-11 10:17)
*

I deinstalled it again.
After that I deleted in Benutzer-AppData-...-Roaming the folders
OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice. Delete the installation folder and the
LibreOffice folder in Programme (x86).

*

After a restart of the system I installed LibreOffice 3.3.1 again and I
got the same message.

Maybe this could help a little bit.

Thanks, a bit yes. ;-)
But could you pls also try to remove your old *user profile* first,
before (re-)installing?
This is not found in the windows registry. But (on XP) it was in
Documents and Settings\<name>\Application data\OpenOffice.org\3\..
or for LibreOffice:
Documents and Settings\<name>\Application data\LibreOffice\3\..

Testing with removing (renaming) those folders, would be very helpful.

I have done this yet as I descripted above (see *). In WIN7 the
"Benutzer" is the link to Document and Settings.

Argh - sorry that I missed that (too much information in one line for me ;-) )

But I deinstalled LibO again now as you descripted, deleted the user
profile, deleted the folders in "programs (x86)" and the installation
folder. I restarted the system and installed LibreOffice 3.3.1 again.
I get always:
http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_de.html?cid=920899
at the middle of copying the new files.

Hmm :-\
So that suggests that either there is something carried in with the windows-installer or that something is (hard) coded??

I have never seen that effect. Might be language depended?
Also, I run Linux and always do a parallel installation.
Have you tried that, or would you be able to do so?

Kind regards,
Cor