Hi Johannes!

Am Dienstag, den 08.02.2011, 23:12 +0100 schrieb Johannes A. Bodwing:
The manifesto should rather be our guiding principle - not so much a
cookbook ;-) In the case above, I assume the local marketing teams
will
figure out a way to distribute LibreOffice ... to suit the needs of
that
many people.

Does this help?

I'm feeling like stumbling through the fog. If I look at words like
"independent ...", then is it enough to make people aware of LO? Or
should there be a more active way like: What, you have a lousy
internet
connection? Try it in Internet-Café "netlink", XY-Street 45. Use a
500-MB-Stick to download your personel LO, and so on.

What would you do, personally? If you think that its helpful to actively
bring LibO to the people, then please consider to do that. :-)

This is a manifesto, neither a mission statement, nor a strategic
marketing plan, nor an action plan (these, by the way, may be derived
from that). If we cover such things in detail, then you might have the
chance to translate hundreds of pages to cover all the different aspects
(I assume that your questions are still related to the translation of
the manifesto...).

A manifesto is meant to "guide" on a higher level.

Cheers,
Christoph