Far be it for me to speak on behalf of the TDF, but I would think access
here means "freedom or ability to obtain, make use of, or participate
in something"
[Legal Dictionary: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/access?r=75] (In
this case, of course, "something" would be "office productivity tools," or
more specifically, LibreOffice).

There are many other definitions of Access on that page that would also
work, such as...

- the right or privilege to approach, reach, enter, or make use of something
- permission, liberty, or ability to enter, approach, communicate with, or
pass to and from a place, thing, or person
- the state or quality of being approachable
- to make contact with or gain access to; be able to reach, approach, enter,
etc.
- the opportunity or right to see or approach someone

Jason Corfman
computers@corfyscorner.com - www.corfyscorner.com
           Take back the Internet!
www.getfirefox.com and www.getthunderbird.com