Sebastian G. <bastik> skrev:
Do you use the quick starter?
No

Writer = 26%
Calc = 55%
Impress = 10%
Draw = 7%
Base = 0%
Math = 2%

Writer: Letters, business proposals, reports, business cards, flyers,
assignments (several with objects from from Calc, Draw and Math)

Calc: business proposals, provisions, business calculations, charts,
stock system (AgerLager .ots-template)

Impress: Presentasions of FOSS (FOSS in general, OOo/LibO, Linux and our
Danish Open Source business accounting system SALDI).

Draw:  Diagrams, flowcharts and an origami CD/DVD case with info on
front and back printed only on one side of the paper (used for promoting
OOo 1.x in Scandinavia).

Base: Only tested it

Math: Assignments for a cource in Business Economic written in Writer.

The cource in Business Economic is also a showcase for my self to use
Writer, Calc and Math in the 4 hour exam. So at every lection I use them
for notes and creating the spreadsheets and formulas which would be a
great help for the exam.

I haven't been at an exam for 15 years - and nowadays you can bring your
own pc with everything you want except a connection to the rest of the
world. When you're finish you copy your files to an USB stick and take
to another pc where you print it out.

This will be my finest written exam ever.

--
.: Claus Agerskov :: ca@agercon.dk :: 27 59 69 96 :.
.: Robinievej 129 :: 2620 Albertslund :.