Le 2010-11-23 16:50, Ian Lynch a écrit :

There are some good manuals for OOo - Gabriel Gurley's "A conceptual Guide
to OpenOffice.org 3" and the OpenOffice.org Authors publications. However, I
think what is needed is an on-line tutorial system that leads to
certification. That is really what we will be aiming at with the LO
certification that we are meeting about in Berlin. If we can get EU funding,
we can produce an on-line tutorial system for each of the components of LO
in several languages with links to screen casts to demonstrate how to do
things. Link those to the assessment criteria and you have a fully supported
learning system. There is then the possibility of linking the LO help system
to this. Make it free for all to use but charge people who need
certification a small amount for the certification part and you have an
income to make it sustainable and to contribute back for development.

Thanks for the great suggestion. I believe you had left a copy of this proposal on the ideas page? http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas#LibO_certification

And I believe there are talks of the same on this side of the Atlantic (Americas etc.) but I can't find this link any more. Maybe we should piggy back that suggestion onto your suggestion Ian.

Great idea!

Marc