Le 2010-10-26 03:06, Xi Embalsado a écrit :
Can you make the defaults:
- 1 inch margin around the document rather than .79
- Smoother dragging buttons for shapes and images
- White fill in shapes rather than light blue
- Can you change the color palette to a more streamlined set of colors. (Like GoogleDocs and MSO)?
Actually, it brings a comment on true internationalization:
Default margins should be based on the units one use. It could be
programmed, for instance, by programming 4 or 5 default documents and
selecting the proper default one according to the units chosen by the
installer. So one would get the question: "What units do you want to
use?" and then proper defaults would be chosen. For example:
- Inches : 1-inch margins and default tabs every 1/4 inch
- Picas : 6-picas margins and default tabs every 1 pica (i.e. 1/6 inch)
- Centimetres : 2-cm margins and default tabs every 1 cm...
- When one clicks on the ruler to define a tab, they should, by default,
cling to default tabs, with freely-set tabs available by clicking on
control or alt (or the other way around).
- Colours: I actually like the colour palette used in Ms Office 2003,
but not the one used in MsOffice 2007. Default colours should be vibrant
colours, not half-dead ones. More importantly, I like an easy selection
of custom colours.
- Hard spaces should be displayed -- or not -- according to the setting
made with "show hidden characters".
Montréal (Québec, Canada) -- http://mgagnon.net
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Re: [tdf-discuss] Better defaults · Valter Mura
- Re: [tdf-discuss] Better defaults (continued)
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy