To be honest, I am neither using inkscape, dia or draw on a regular basis. But I think the point is
that inkscape is a full-blown vector graphic program, it aims to compete against corel draw or
adobe products. which is great. Dia tries to do the same for business graphics and aims to be a
competitor for MS visio. which is great, too.

As part of a office suite, I think a program like dia should be there. but maybe draw is even
better than dia already?

I see Inkscape more as an additional piece of software for vector graphics (comparing to gimp for
pixelgraphics), but I might be wrong.

regards,
Bernhard

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----