In data 17 ottobre 2010 alle ore 18:05:37, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at> ha scritto:

Really, I'm not able to understand how these actions ca be legally
supported.

It's all about the definition of the OpenOffice.org community. If this community has *not* established a foundation, people supporting LibreOffice are not supporting the community.

In this case the donations given to TeamOpenOffice.org are not allowed to be spent for LibreOffice and TDF. There is no information about the level of donations by Sun/Oracle, but I assume that they have been quite relevant.

Nobody has spent a cent for TDF or LibO taken from OOo funds, AFAIK.

Indeed, that would be a fraud, since Team OOo "Satzung" explicitly says that their purpose is to support *openOffice.org* development and project.

Of course, they may change their Satzung, but this is not the case, so far.
--
Gianluca Turconi