You people are wasting your time worrying or discussing about videos like
this. There's not much debate whether or not the video is loaded with crap.
Time discussing this video is better used developing some videos explaining
usage of LibO, explaining whose fault is it that other office suites have
trouble interoperating with closed-source document formats, or encouraging
new users to give it a try.

Of these three topics I suggested, speaking about whose fault it is would be
the one I'd least reccomend, by the way, as the common user does not care
about these things enough yet.

-Thiago