This is exactly why I suggested we look at multiple wiki engines before installing one and
proceeding. ACL features of Foswiki make it easy to specify a separate set of pages or an
individual page, and control who has edit access, view access, or no visibility of the page at all.

Details:
http://foswiki.org/System/AccessControl

-Ben