On Thursday 07 Oct 2010 10:10:57 Ryan Singer wrote:
I'd also like to throw my hat in as a media representative. I've done paid
PR work for multiple OSS vendors, and I was a marketing contact for OOo f
or
6 years.

--
Ryan Singer

Now there is a blast from the blast.  Really good to see you on board Ryan

I was going to say welcome back but that doesn't  seem quite accurate.  :)

Cheers
GL