[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- From: drew <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:38:24 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 15:55 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Hi *,
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I am having trouble unsubscribing to ALL the LibreOffice lists.
> > Not even the libreoffice@ list that is mailman configured worked. I am told
> > I have successfully unsubscribed, than I keep getting mail, and then I try
> > to unsubscribe again and it says I am not subscribed to list.
> Are you sure you're actually using the correct address? I.e. I thing
> you're probably subscribed with a different address... Please compare
> the Headers of one of the mails from the mailinglists (view original
> message), and check what address the list uses.
Hi Christian, et al
Two quick points to toss out
- Recently un-subscribed from a number of lists, without a problem.
- Recently un-subscribed from a list and then kept getting mails.
Here is one scenario that makes that possible:
Subscribe to a TDF list via Nabble
- your real email address is subscribed to the actual TDF list server.
Change your Nabble setting to receive emails to your inbox, for whatever
- Nabble is handling this copy/forward of the email to you, not the list
NOW un-subscribe form the list server, outside of Nabble.
- you will continue to receive emails.
Just thought I'd pass that along.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Rogerio Luz Coelho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2011-03-10
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2011-03-10