[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:55:52 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho
> I am having trouble unsubscribing to ALL the LibreOffice lists.
> Not even the libreoffice@ list that is mailman configured worked. I am told
> I have successfully unsubscribed, than I keep getting mail, and then I try
> to unsubscribe again and it says I am not subscribed to list.
Are you sure you're actually using the correct address? I.e. I thing
you're probably subscribed with a different address... Please compare
the Headers of one of the mails from the mailinglists (view original
message), and check what address the list uses.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||drew <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Rogerio Luz Coelho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe