Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe

Hi *,

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho
<luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having trouble unsubscribing to ALL the LibreOffice lists.
>
> Not even the libreoffice@ list that is mailman configured worked. I am told
> I have successfully unsubscribed, than I keep getting mail, and then I try
> to unsubscribe again and it says I am not subscribed to list.

Are you sure you're actually using the correct address? I.e. I thing
you're probably subscribed with a different address... Please compare
the Headers of one of the mails from the mailinglists (view original
message), and check what address the list uses.

ciao
Christian