[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:02:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote on 2011-03-04 01.24:
I am having trouble unsubscribing to ALL the LibreOffice lists.
Not even the libreoffice@ list that is mailman configured worked. I am told
I have successfully unsubscribed, than I keep getting mail, and then I try
to unsubscribe again and it says I am not subscribed to list.
How to proceed ?
this is indeed very strange, as the LibO lists and the LibO devel list use two different mailing list systems. I can manually unsubscribe you from the LibO lists if you send me an e-mail with the lists you are subscribed to. I, however, cannot unsubscribe you from the devel list.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Rogerio Luz Coelho <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe