[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- From: Rogerio Luz Coelho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 21:24:46 -0300
- To: email@example.com
I am having trouble unsubscribing to ALL the LibreOffice lists.
Not even the libreoffice@ list that is mailman configured worked. I am told
I have successfully unsubscribed, than I keep getting mail, and then I try
to unsubscribe again and it says I am not subscribed to list.
How to proceed ?
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] LibreOffice Conference to be held in Paris this October
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] LibreOffice Conference to be held in Paris this October
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Problems to unsubscribe