Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?

Hi,

Sorry for being dense here .

I've got the add widget by URL dialog from Google and I add this URL?

http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmailwidget

That is the correct one, yes?

All I get is "page not found" from within iGoogle - maybe it is just a
cache issue, I saw Christians email about adding the page back, I'll try
again in an hour..

Thanks a lot,

drew