[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:16:09 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote on 2011-01-05 06.50:
Several mails received on LibO lists come coded in base-64 and are
unreadable in moderation message or source form (ctrl+U in Thunderbird).
I am not sure what is the cause, but the difference I see is that
messages sent in utf-8 (Linux users ?) are coded in base-64 and
unreadable in source form although the messages sent in iso-8859-1
(MS-Windows users ?) are coded in quoted-printable and readable in
I do not know if the cause is from my side or in the list configuration.
it indeed is a problem, but I plan to update our mailing list manager software soon, hopefully it will fix these issues.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?