Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?

Hi Drew, *,

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:08 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> I've got the add widget by URL dialog from Google and I add this URL?
>
> http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmailwidget
>
> That is the correct one, yes?

Yes, this is the correct one. And it is currently online,.

> All I get is "page not found" from within iGoogle - maybe it is just a
> cache issue, I saw Christians email about adding the page back, I'll try
> again in an hour..

Yes, google caches the widget - apparently it also caches the "not
found" result.

you can bypass the cache (i.e. make google recheck) by adding the URL
with some random query parameter:

http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmailwidget?anything

ciao
Christian