[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:56:27 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jean-Baptiste, *,
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com> wrote:
> Several mails received on LibO lists come coded in base-64 and are
> unreadable in moderation message or source form (ctrl+U in Thunderbird).
> I do not know if the cause is from my side or in the list configuration.
Apparently I didn't include this list back then.. I'll just
copy'n'paste my message since I'm too lazy to retype :-)
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Christian Lohmaier
>> since the base64 encoded messages bugged me, I wrote a little
>> utility-helper to decode (and translate) the messages:
> Now also available as a widget that you can hook up to your gmail sidebar:
> Add this URL
Despite I'm very likely the only one who uses it, I'll mention it for
DNS name did change, thus you now need to use
copy the text like this
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
can be used to translate "plain" messages as well, in that case only
copy the actual message.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?