Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date

--
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them
in an unstoppable manner.

^^^^
Tom Taylor KG7CFC
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit), Kernel 3.11.6-4-default,
KDE 4.11.2, AMD Phenom X4 955, GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Nvidia 337.19)
16GB RAM -- 3x1.5TB sata2 -- 128GB-SSD
FF 27.0, claws-mail 3.10.0
registered linux user 263467