[tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date

Hi,

I saw that GMANE Archives seem to have stopped parsing our mails or are delayed - have a look at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/ and compare it with http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/. Has anyone of you experienced this behavior already?
I’ll have it on my todo after my vacation from August 10-18th.

Alex
--
Alexander Werner <alex@documentfoundation.org>
Admin Team of The Document Foundation