[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:49:10 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Werner schrieb am 2014-08-07 um 15:34:
I saw that GMANE Archives seem to have stopped parsing our mails or are delayed - have a look at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/ and compare it with http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/. Has anyone of you experienced this behavior already?
I’ll have it on my todo after my vacation from August 10-18th.
by coincidence, I stumbled across the fact that the GMANE search seems to have those messages - maybe it's a local problem with their system. Would be interesting to know if GMANE NNTP users experience the same problem or not...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date||Thomas Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date||Friedrich Strohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date||Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Gmane Archives out of date