[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:51:42 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Manuel Delgado wrote on 2012-03-12 18:43:
This is just a comfirmation that server at mirrors.ucr.ac.cr is back online
since *Sunday, March 04th 2012*, and all services are working normal.*
thanks a lot for letting us know, much appreciated!
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Re: Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr||Manuel Delgado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] How do download statistic work for bittorrent downloads?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Re: Maintenance shutdown of mirrors.ucr.ac.cr
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] traffic nearly zero?