[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:01:41 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Mike! wrote on 2011-10-31 14:43:
it is used by mirmon to keep track of mirrors. Just ignore it.
exactly. That file is generated for mirmon mirror tracking.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync||"Mike!" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice: Dubious download behavior LO on Windows/IE ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria