[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria
- From: <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:27:22 +0200
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We have created a new mirror of LibreOffice for Bulgaria (since there were none).
It is situated in an ISP called onlineDirect in the capital of Bulgaria - Sofia.
You can see information about the machine at: http://Igor.onlineDirect.bg (it is called Igor)
The URL for TDF is: http://tdf.igor.onlinedirect.bg and ftp://igor.onlinedirect.bg/others/tdf
The limits are: 3 HTTP connections and 2 FTP connections per IP address
Bandwidth: 2 gbps to the Bulgarian peering, 1 gbps international (from which we can spare 50 mbps for this mirror)
So we would like to have Bulgarian traffic mainly.
The mirror is synced every 5 hours.
My name is Nikolay Aleksandrov and I am the systems and network administrator of onlineDirect.
If you have any questions or comments please send them to email@example.com
* If this email has been already sent, I apologize. *
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice: Dubious download behavior LO on Windows/IE ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] timestamp keeps reporting for rsync
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] New mirror in Bulgaria