Hello?

On 10/27/2011 12:56 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

Mitry Matyushkov wrote on 2011-10-27 10:37:
Looking at the mirmon status I see that a log of mirrors including local
ftp.byfly.by do not have TIMESTAMP file. I've checked rsyncd log files
and I've found out that there was no connects to tfd-upload module since
at least September 25 (oldest record in the log).

Can you please check if push upload from bilbo.d.o is working and is
there ftp.byfly.by on the list of pushed mirrors?

indeed, you pointed out a problem that I've totally overlooked. While
the TIMESTAMP file works perfectly fine for the staging and regular
mirrors, for push mirrors it can't work.

Yes, your mirror is in our push list, and September 25th is likely the
last time of pushing, with a new wave for 3.4.4 coming soon.

I either need to filter out those mirrors from the list, or push the
TIMESTAMP file regularly.

Sorry for the inconveniences, and thanks for pointing that out! Will try
to find a solution soon.

Also I'm wondering why there are no 3.3.4 and 3.4.3 under http://ftp.byfly.by/pub/tdf/libreoffice/box/ but 3.3.3 and 3.4.2 only. Can you please take a look?

Regards,
Mitry.